Event. For the second year the 3-day MyData conference in Finland will be held august 3oth-Sept 2nd 2017. The list of speakers is over 100 (DataEthics is one) and the programme is divided into 12 thematic tracks.
and the main stage sessions. The Day-By-Day Schedule below shows that most tracks have sessions in Helsinki and Tallinn, with the Tallinn sessions applying a more hands-on workshop approach. The ferry trip from Tallinn to Helsinki will be devoted to a more relaxed networking, yet content-creating, un-conferencing session.
- MyData Nuts and Bolts // Introduction to human-centric personal data
- GDPR – the New Black // From business burden to commercial opportunity
- Case Studies // From actual to future services : promises and value of the MyData model
- Ethical Processing of MyData // Practical tools and solutions for transparency, accountability and fairness in processing of MyData
- Insights to Consumer Behaviour // Interests and opportunities for consumers
- Global Landscape // Mapping existing initiatives in human-controlled personal data: lessons learned, governance and business models
- Making Consent Work // How to operationalise meaningful consent, with emphasis on practical implementation
- Roadmap for Personal Data Markets // Envisioning the evolution for the sustainable economy for personal data
- Technical Building Blocks // Explore and map out technological aspects of data, protocols, and architectures
- Design + Personal Data? // Exploring the intersection of design and personal data
- Our Data // Collective data use and the social value of data
- Health Data // Personal data for predictive healthcare